? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Essay 3 : Hari Raya Festival

Hari Raya Puasa will be celebrated by the Muslims after one month of fasting. Me and family as a Muslim, Hari Raya Puasa is a special day to celebrate after they have gone through fasting for a month from foods and drinks from Subuh until Maghrib. This festival will be celebrated for a month either. In Malaysia, we can see the Muslims early prepared for the becoming special day. They decorates their house, buying new clothes, and making many types of food and cookies for the special day. We can see that the shopping complex, groceries, and other shop will be crowded by the Muslims as they were preparing to celebrate Hari Raya Puasa. For me, Hari Raya Puasa is a common thing now because the enjoyment of this raya only feels when I was a little boy. I take Hari Raya Puasa as a small festive because for now, the important thing for me is to discover a lot of new thing including my study but it doesn’t mean that I'm forgetting or not celebrating this festival . We can only celebrate it as a normal festival.

The night before the special day arrived my family and I , as usual a lot of activities happen same as the other festival. I can see my parent and my grandmother will busy making delicious food, while the my little brother were enjoying themselve playing fire crackers with other family members. The house which is located far from the town especially,which is a village, will be decorated with what we called `pelita’ around the house. It has been found that such activities is a legacy. Pelita is made up from bamboo stick actually, but nowadays people had invented a new kind of pelita which is made from plastic that is safe to used.

Furthermore, I can see a lot of delicious, variety and mouth watering food when the festival arrived. For example, the main menu for Muslims is ketupat, lemang, and other food that will make someone have a big intention to eat. There are also delicious hand-made biscuits or cakes. We will be able to discovered all kinds of food when we go to other people or our family members house. During Raya, someone will be able to gain weight drastically due to the intake of lots of variety food. Trust me. Moreover, there must be an event that we called an open house that will be held by the Muslims. The event helps to strengthen the relationship between family members after not seeing each other for a long period of time and between Malaysians in order to achieve the 1 Malaysia that has been planned by our Prime Minister. I also can see people with different kind of races will be visiting their Muslims neighbours house to celebrate together the special day. I hope that Malaysian people can maintain that style.

Lastly, as I can see Muslims celebrate their festival that is Hari Raya with a lot of joy and colorful day, same goes with other festival. Every festival have their own speciality. I hope that from the coming years, Hari Raya Puasa will be celebrated more happening as I’ve done my job as a student. Aminn.

Comment

As a muslim , Hari Raya Festival being celebrated every year after end of one month fasting. This celeberation is very happening and a lot of joy.This festival also have a lot of variety of delicious food and traditional food. The event helps to strengthen the relationship between family members after not seeing each other for a long period of time and between Malaysians.So, I hope Malaysian can maintain this culture and tradition.

3 comments:

st said...

There are many grammatical errors in the essay.

Unknown said...

Teruk betul!!!

Unknown said...

if you are better, why dont you write it yourself? Yes, you can give him advice. But not in a negative way! you are suck!