? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 24, 2009

Essay 2 : My destiny…..

I believe that Business Studies is the key to successful career development in modern society. It is a subject which particularly interests me, because of its relevance to current economic issues and the potential it provides for employment in many areas. During my Diploma Business Management course I have particularly enjoyed investigating the structure of organisations and the factors which contribute to successful business practice. This is of special interest to me as my ambition for the future is to one day start my own business. I have learnt that successful business practice and management can be creative and inspirational. However, it must be founded in a firm understanding of business principle and underlying disciplines within the broader social and economic context.

During my semester break, I work as part-time sales agent for a well-known television station which is Astro .My training and duties at out door have given me valuable insights into the company’s marketing and business practice. There is a need for any corporation to undertake constant evaluation and development in order to compete at all levels. I have also been trained to take on additional responsibility in a supervisory position. This helped me to develop communication and organisational skills and to conduct myself in a professional manner within the work environment and also learn how to convince people.

In my spare time I enjoy sporting activities such as tennis and football and I play for a Saturday league team. In my first year at Malcca I also played for my UiTM football team and we were successful in winning the overall Universities team cup. I also interested to play badminton and snooker regularly.

My current Business Management course has enabled me to develop my knowledge of business practice and enhanced my study skills. I feel that it has been excellent preparation for a degree course. I have realised that to have a own business soon... ...

Comment

Everyone has their own ambition and dreams. Myself as a student also have a dream to become a succesful bussinesman .I believe that Business Studies is the best way to successful career development in modern society. This course provide me the subject which particularly interests me, because of its relevance to current economic issues and give me training about this field . During my Diploma Business Management course, I have enjoyed investigating the structure of organisations and the factors which contribute to successful business person.In order to achieve my goal , I must study hard to fullfil it

0 comments: