? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Essay 1 : My First Day In Work

life...
First day of work. For everyone this is one of the most important days in their lives. But unfortunately for me, it was totally disaster. I was late. Can you imagine being late for the first day of work. I was supposed to be there at 8 but I woke up at 8.20. I didn't even took my bath. After that, I rushed downstairs and start the car.

Unfortunately, luck was not on my side. the car wouldn't start. I then ask my neighbour if I could borrow his car. He gave it to me but reminded me not to speed. I only nodded to what he is saying but literally i didn't hear it. haha. As I was driving along the highway, I saw two childrens waving at me as I was speeding my way to work. I was kind of hazy and confused but eventually I waved to them back. I then saw a group of motorcyclist making immature moves on the highway. They even showed middle fingers to people who stares at them. I was furios, so I drove as fast as I could to keep up to them. I then return them a favour if you know what I mean.

After that, i sped through the traffic and crash every traffic light there is. i arrive at the office at approximately 8.50. as I arrived, my boss stood in front of me and gave me the 'look'. Then he scold me right in front of everyone in the office. I'll never forget this day for the rest of my life.
this goes to everyone including me myself. The secretary has given me a briefing of what to do and what to expect next week. Loads of work and some stuff that I’ve never even done before (it includes things like sending mails via couriers, I’m nervous…don’t laugh :P).
Right after work, I went home just in time to find banana sundae! Dessert was awesome, thank you. After that, I went to KL to attend a relative’s wedding dinner. Always never fail to give me the giddy feelings..


Comment

Don't be late for your first day of work as it will gave shame upon you and haunt you forever. And most of all, people will never respect you. That's all.

0 comments: